Scholarship (French nationals only)
You can also contact le service social at the French Embassy
– by phone : 02 657 51 78 or 02 657 51 50
– by mail : email@example.com
Opening of the first campaign of the scholarship 2018-2019
• Lycée Français International de Bangkok
• Ecole Francophone de Pattaya
• Ecole française Internationale Jungle Samui
The forms and useful information can be read and downloaded from this link
Key dates for the first campaign
2. Foreseen period for the meeting of the Conseil consulaire en format bourses : April 4 to 25, 2018
3. Meeting date for the commission nationale des Bourses et decision notification to families : June 14, 2018
Families filing for a scholarship for the first time must, in first place, register in the Registre des Français établis hors de France..
It is recommended to fix a meeting with the Service Social of the French Embassy to file the application = complete = for the scholarchip as soon as possible :
– directly by phone at 02 657 5178 – 79,
– by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Attention : Any incomplete application file will not be considered as well as any filing after March 9th 2018 will be rejected.
Considering a huge demand when the deadline approaching, please do not wait for the last minute to fix a meeting !