1. Nursery school pupils will be accompanied to the meeting point by nursery assistants.
2. Elementary school pupils will come by themselves to the meeting point. School teachers will indicate the place to them on the first session.
3. Supervisors will accompany Nursery school, CP and CE pupils to the hall, for the ones taking the shuttle, and to the entry for the ones who do not.
4. Elementary school pupils waiting for their activities will be taken over by a teacher and/or an adult in an air-conditioned room (permanence). They may do their homework or read.
5. Secondary school pupils waiting for their activities will remain in the ‘surveyed study room’.
6. In case of pupil’s absence for the activity (but the pupil is present on the morning), would you please, inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org