Required documents for enrollment
- Livret de famille / Family record booklet / Tabian Baan* with pages of parents and the child to be enrolled or Birth Certificate
2. Passport of 2 parents / legal guardians and the student (for bi-national student)
3. Carnet de santé / Health record with all vaccination pages
4. School Certificate of the current year
5. School Record, School Report or other school test of the current and the previous school years (with the decision allowing the student to move on to a next level)
6. Certificate of Attendance (Certificat de radiation – EXEAT if the child is from a French school)
For students to be enrolled in year Terminale where Baccalauréat exams are required.
The following supplementary documents must be submitted :
- Notes of the “épreuves anticipées” (French language Bac exams of year 1ère),
- School Record of Baccalauréat, if already received,
- Certificate of participation to the Call for preparation for the Defense (Journée d’appel à la préparation à la défense – JAPD) or Certificate of census for JAPD (Student with French nationality only).
*Livret de famille / family record booklet / Birth certificate
For bi-national students (Thai and others), it is necessary to provide a copy of their Thai Birth Certificate together with an identification document of the second nationality. Example: for a Franco-Thai student, a copy of French family record booklet or French birth certificate and a document containing the 13 digits of the national identity number (Thai birth certificate or national identity card or Tabien Baan) are required.
In case of separated parents:
It is COMPULSORY to provide a copy of the court judgment concerning the custody of the child AND A WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION from the parent who is not present to accept the student’s enrollment at the Lycée Français International de Bangkok. The contact details of the second legal guardian (e-mail address and telephone number) must be given in the application form. Any special case must be explained.